The Stall DVD pre-orders NOW OPEN!
Where will YOU be when this disc comes out?
Just in time for the holidays, you can bring home the magic of blasphemous terrors from outside time and space! We are now officially taking pre-orders for The Stall on DVD! The Stall is our newest short, the story of a young pizza shop employee who finds himself trapped in a restroom at work during the Lovecraftian apocalypse!
The response to this one has been unbelievable and due to popular demand, we are busting our asses to get this DVD out as quickly as possible! We expect to have these DVDs in your bloody little hands by early December, so grab them while you can, because we have some pretty awesome exclusive pre-order bonuses!
EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER BONUSES:
- Every pre-order comes with a FREE Elder Sign skin ornament. All you folks who were awesome enough to pre-order Suburban Holocaust should be familiar with these things! Hand carved from the finest Lovecraftian cultist flesh, not only will they keep you safe from the terrors of the cosmos, they look great on your Christmas tree!
- Every DVD pre-order gets your name entered into a drawing to win an ORIGINAL TENTACLE PROP USED IN THE MOVIE!!! (1) winner will drawn at random from all the pre-orders and will receive an actual screen used tentacle prop from The Stall!
THESE OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY TO PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE RELEASE DATE!
Now onto the actual DVD. . .
In addition to the totally helluva boss short film The Stall, and featuring incredible fucking awesome 80’s VHS style artwork by Sadist Art Designs, the DVD is oozing with the following awesome extra features:
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director/FX artist Mike Lombardo
- Audio commentary with Star/VFX artist Skot Shaub, Director of Photography Dylan Stern-Courney, and Composer Erik Myrnes
- A Labor of Love(craft) or Don’t Rush, Just Flush: The Making of The Stall - an extensive behind the scenes documentary featuring interviews with the cast and crew, on set footage and a look at the gore and visual FX, puppets, music, and shooting of the movie
- Backyard Splatter 101: Tentacles! Mike Lombardo teaches you step by step how to make your very own otherworldy phalluses for hours of bathroom fun!
- Chew Toy UNCUT - a hilarious, gory and extremely NSFW music video by Testosteroso starring Erik Myrnes, Skot Shaub, and featuring super nasty gore FX by Mike Lombardo
All this for only $10! Want more bizarre bloodshed? Make it a gruesome double feature and grab a copy of Suburban Holocaust: Reel Splatter volume 1, featuring 10 short films and a whole bloody heap of extras! Get them both for only $20!
To order your copy, follow the PayPal links:
The Stall DVD (U.S. orders)
The Stall DVD (international orders)
Reel Splatter Double Feature (U.S. orders)
Reel Splatter Double Feature (int'l orders)
All proceeds from the DVD sales go directly towards the budget of our new flick, I’m Dreaming of a White Doomsday! A post-apocalyptic Christmas story based on my recently published short story of the same name, available in the very NSFW anthology A Very StrangeHouse Christmas.
The official DVDs of Suburban Holocaust: Reel Splatter Volume 1 have arrived at the Splatter HQ, and are now ready for order! Get yours today!
To order your copy, follow the PayPal link:
For all international orders, use the following PayPal button:
You will receive a confirmation email once your payment is received, and a shipping notification when it's on its way. Thanks for watching, and keep it reel!